Monday, March 19, 2012

Articles of interest

I'll update this as I find interesting articles.

Coaching related articles
"Making the most out of coaching", Globe and Mail, November 27, 2011
"Seven Reasons Why Most Coaching Programs May Not Work For You", www.rajeshsetty.com
"Revive your New Year's Resolutions", Parade
"15 Things to Give Up In Order To Be Happy",  www.purposefairy.com

Work
"Navigating Work's Little Speed Bumps" Costco Connection, see bottom of page
"A love note to the workaholic", Washington Post, February 18, 2012


Co-Dependency
"When Helping Hurts: A Lesson on Enabling", www.thechangeblog.com


Lives that inspire me
"Shelah was here", Toronto Star, March 17, 2012
"The light has gone out of my life", Facebook post about Theodore Roosevelt


Blogs I enjoy
Gail Vaz-Oxlade, host of several shows on Slice Network in Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment